[UbuntuWomen] Upcoming Meeting: Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 17:00:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 23 16:54:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Our last meeting was in August of 2008:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/20080816

A lot of the thoughts during the meeting surrounded on keeping things
going as is, working as we could on projects to further the current
atmosphere of encouragement and helping each other with direction,
perhaps redeveloping the website for a fresh new look. Over the past
few months the IRC channel #ubuntu-women on irc.freenode.net[0] has
been an increasingly pleasant place to be a part of, and is always
gaining new members (as of writing there are 37 people there!).
Several of us are content with the current level of success of the
project in our capacity to just "be there" offering this environment.

But I think it's time for another meeting to gauge how people are
feeling about the project. Is more that we can do at this point? Are
there folks out there who have vision of more focused direction? Does
anyone have any bright ideas?

So we'll be holding a on IRC in #ubuntu-women on Sunday, March 1, 2009
at 17:00:00 UTC

For your time, see:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=1&year=2009&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

Hope to see you there! We'll be posting results of the meeting to the
list afterwards for comment for folks who are unable to make it.

[0] For help getting on IRC: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Courses/IRC/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com