[UbuntuWomen] UW RoadMap Goal Idea

Linda Halligan linda.halligan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:55:04 UTC 2009

There has been recent discussion on #ubuntu-women about the proportion
of women that are Ubuntu Members, and how low it currently is.

There isn't a goal that specifically addresses the gender imbalance of
Ubuntu Members, and I think we should have one.

Something along the lines of:

Membership
-UW members will encourage women to apply to become Ubuntu Members,
help women navigate the formal Ubuntu Member application process, and
provide feedback and testimonials as appropriate.
  -Goal - 50% women on Ubuntu Members roster

-Linda aka althara