[UbuntuWomen] [Blueprint community-ubuntu-women-project] Next Steps for the Ubuntu Women Project

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:27:22 UTC 2009

Blueprint changed by Amber Graner:

Whiteboard changed:
  I  have added the Lucid Roadmap from UDS at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Roadmaps/Lucid/UbuntuWomen -- Jono Bacon.
  I changed the Definition to drafting and Implementation to Started -- Amber Graner
  The Milestone should be 10.04 Lucid Lynx but can't change it in the drop box yet. -- Amber Graner
- Change the priority to high as we want to make sure complete as many if not all of the specs during the Lucid cycle --Amber Graner
+ Change the priority to high as we want to make sure complete as many if not all of the specs during the Lucid cycle --Amber Graner - DONE
+ Added WORK LIST (Action Items From Roadmap to White Board https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Roadmaps/Lucid/UbuntuWomen) - Amber Graner
+
+ WORK LIST (Action Items)
+   [czajkowski] Discuss a set of guidelines for general discussion channel about the Ubuntu Women project  - TODO
+   [czaklowski] Document the agreed set of guidelines . - TODO
+   [pleia2] Set the channel topic to the guidelines . - TODO
+   [pieia2] Start logging channel. -TODO
+   [pleia2] Provide a set of factoids that reference the channel guidelines. - TODO
+   [jono, akgraner, czajkowski]Communicate guidelines outwards - . TODO
+
+   [akgraner] Create a safe space IRC channel (name to be determined). -TODO
+   [akgraner, dholbach] Document governance policy for the channel - TODO
+     *Channel guidelines are documented and available
+     * Logs are private but available to the current Community Council membership.
+   [TBD] Provide private logging facility () _TODO
+   [akgraner] Document channel guidelines. -TODO
+
+   [akgraner, czajkowski] Documenting expectations of the role. - TODO
+   [pleia2] Gather input from the CC regarding the document. - TODO
+     * Identify a leader:
+     * Open a call for nominations:
+     [akgraner] Create a wiki template. - TODO
+     [all team members w/blogs] Announce the process (nominees place their entry on wiki.ubuntu.com/<someplace> and have two weeks to do so) (All to blog, and post to ubuntu-women list). - TODO
+     [pleia2] Contact CC for a recommendation from the submitted nominations. TODO

--
Next Steps for the Ubuntu Women Project
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-ubuntu-women-project