[UbuntuWomen] Hi, I'm the new kid | Can technology be "more female "?

Ryan Prior ryanprior at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:13:03 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> The person I'm referring to has not been taken to the CC.  I told him that he
> had to read the HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux and learn to behave, and that
> if he didn't I would go to the CC.  He seems to be behaving.

I'm concerned that you didn't just take it up with the CC right away,
but sort of held it up as a threat. Is that the nature of the CC, that
you only deal with them if you've been very naughty? If so, disregard
this. If not, then as the CoC says, it's generally good to consult
others and get the community involved when you disagree rather than
trying to lone-wolf it.

Cheers,
Ryan