[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Tue Apr 14 05:25:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 17:39, febty febriani <inga_fety at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  dear all,
>
> I'm a new member in this milist. What great I can meet someone who have a
> big spirit to learn the new thing. This email has already inspired me to
> keep spirit learning ubuntu, especially about the programming on the Linux
> system. Someday If I have a question, I hope I can meet the answer of my
> question in this milist:)

Welcome Diana, Febty, Michelle and Jane (in another separate email).

Just wanted to tell all the new subscribers to feel free to ask any
Linux related question, programming related or just share your
experience if you are new to Ubuntu. Does it have/miss a feature you
used/saw in another distro, or if you are a newbie Linux user feel
free to ask those newbie questions ;)

You can chat with us on #ubuntu-women on irc.freenode.net or use the
UW forums too.

--
ciao,
|| Vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||