[UbuntuWomen] Hello :)

Rachel Saunders rachel at penhey.net
Wed Nov 5 20:37:25 UTC 2008

Hi Liz,
Great to hear from the NZ women!!
I am so new to all this I am green around the gills.  Even IRC has been a
very scary adventure.  Is there a nice, friendly user guide for IRC
somewhere?  I followed the instructions to the letter while on IRC and
seemed to miss out on the implied stuff that "everyone just knows" 8)
All the best,
Rachel.