[UbuntuWomen] Hello :)

Rachel Saunders rachel at penhey.net
Wed Nov 5 20:30:41 UTC 2008

Hi Martha,
I'm in NZ too.  Are you North or South?  I am in Dunedin.  Do you stay up
till the wee hours to catch the classes?  I have been watching a few, but in
a very distracted way as I am doing assignments for my study (that and 3
little kids at school mean I am up early)
Have you thought about going along to a local LUG?
Cheers,
Rachel.