[UbuntuWomen] Hello :)

Martha Stoughton martha.nzdev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 07:23:47 UTC 2008

Hi Ara,

I've been trying to catch you at ubuntu-testing but so far no luck.  When's
the probable time you are on or who else can I talk to so I can start
helping with the testing?  I'm in nz right now  with a lot of time on my
hands ( a state by the way which is driving me nuts because I'm used to
being busy ;p ).

By the way Lucy, thanks for the link.  I've been attending some of the
classes.

Cheers,
Martha