[UbuntuWomen] Unemployed wondering how to get a job in Linux

Karin Qadri kzqadri at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 05:35:18 GMT 2008

I am thinking  "ghost" my xp partition reinstall xp on one harddrive for the c: drive and install either fedora or ubuntu for a server on my second harddrive. My illegal copy of windows 2000 advanced server is corrupt and never worked worth a damn anyway. This is a pentium 4 computer with 2 hard drives. My other computer is a pentium 2 running windows 2000.

I have leads from some recruiters on job possibilities, after which I plan to get a mac laptop and a linux cerified laptop with dual boot capability with windows xp I LOATHE VISTA. I have a router from my DSL provider and one from my VOIP connection I can add to my potential network (which isn't one yet due to no server setup)

If I stay working I will take the CCNA (my curriculum expired it lasts 3 years) and get an MCP (only 1 test not 7). Do you guys know is it worth it to get an RHCE? My jobs are contracts that don't last long....