[UbuntuWomen] LugRadio Live in SF

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Wed Mar 12 04:26:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 00:04 -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> How would they have found out about the 5-a-day if they aren't also at
> least peripherally aware of the community?

That's very true.

I fear my developer-centric perspective may have been creeping in again.
I was considering those who are more observers, but would like to
contribute something more concrete back.

When in discussions with developers I often cringe at people denying the
contribution of people who "merely" use the software or report bugs.
It's good to be knocked back down to size and have your preconceptions
bought to your attention from time to time.