[UbuntuWomen] Introducing Myself : Shlomi Fish

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Fri Jun 6 07:00:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 7:10 AM, primerg <pinktada at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Kadambari Devarajan
> <kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> And on another note, while I enjoyed reading his intro, I didn't
>> understand the need for such a verbose intro for a mailing list. It was
>> sounding like a trimmed down autobiography! Beats me why someone would do
>> that!
>
> Maybe he just wants traffic.. :P

Yeah, most folks who link to themselves (their blog/writings/website)
all the time are just self-publicists. Usually they are unwilling (or
maybe dont want) to listen to other people's views nor understand
group dynamics. A friend (who is a psycologist) calls it the "I, me,
myself" syndrome !!
--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||