[UbuntuWomen] Introducing Myself : Shlomi Fish

Belinda A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 18:43:56 UTC 2008

And I assume the same Shlomi Fish who finally received this response
from the Linux Chix Volunteers Lists:

"Shlomi Fish, based on your posts to the Grrltalk list, you are being
unsubbed and banned from re-subscribing. You are not welcome on
Linuxchix, based on your trollish bahavior on Grrltalk. LinuxChix is a
community for women who like Linux and Free Software, and for women
and men who want to support women in computing. Your posts have been
the opposite of support, and in spite of repeated posts pointing this
out, you have refused to change your language or behavior."