[UbuntuWomen] launchpad icon?

Carol Meertens mouz at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 17 17:20:40 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 09:41:35AM -0700, Akkana Peck wrote:
> I was assuming that the text part was optional -- the logo is the
> Ubuntu circle with the +, and in places where space permits, the
> text is also included -- just like with the regular Ubuntu logo.

Which takes me to the next question, relevant for the people creating
the logo pictures:

What about the launchpad page (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-women)?
Would it be good to have the text included there? Or just the
circle++?

Examples of groups not including the text on their launchpad page:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa-website-devel or
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntumembers.

Examples of groups having the text also on that paged included in the
picture: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-uk or
https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-beta-testers.

Thanks,
--