[UbuntuWomen] [Fwd: final reminder... :)]

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Fri Jul 4 14:05:05 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I will write one more column for Full Circle Magazine and then I will
not be able to contribute at all over the summer. This will be my sixth
article for the magazine on behalf of Ubuntu Women. I encourage someone
else to volunteer to write a series of articles (they are basically four
paragraphs long). If there is not someone to write after this issue I
will let Ronnie know he can use the space for another team's report.

regards,
emma