[UbuntuWomen] An idea on how to get women from the list involved

Tricia Bowen tricia.bowen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:59:41 UTC 2008

Hi Emma,
Unfortunately the Q&A sessions are at Friday 9am my time which conficts with
work and the last Ubuntu Women meeting was at noon my time which was a
conflicted also. I should be able to attend the next Ubuntu Women meeting
which is Wednesday 7pm my time.

I just upgraded to Edubuntu 7.10 and found a few bugs with I'm going to
submit to launchpad as a start.
--Tricia

On Jan 24, 2008 10:49 PM, Emma Jane Hogbin <emmajane at xtrinsic.com> wrote:

> Tricia Bowen wrote:
> > After your email, I went to the Get Started page and saw that attending
> > a Friday Q&A session is probably the first place for a Prospective
> > Developer to go. I'll try to attend this Friday. I also found the
> > http://lists.ubuntu.com <http://lists.ubuntu.com/> page and subscribed
> > to some of the mailing lists. Tks for the help.
>
> Did you go to the session? Was it helpful?
>
> regards,
> emma
>
> --
>  Emma Jane Hogbin, B.Sc.