[UbuntuWomen] Women in Technology group at Eau Claire, WI

Ryan Prior ryanprior at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:11:54 UTC 2008

Hello list,

I am a member of the Women in Technology Services ("WITS") group at the
University of Wisconsin in Eau Claire. I am wondering whether any of the
Ubuntu-Women members would be available some time in 2008 to introduce
Ubuntu and Free Software to our group. We are flexible in scheduling, so I'm
mostly trolling for an interested person or group of people from the Ubuntu
community, and especially from the womens' group.

Cheers,
Ryan Prior