[UbuntuWomen] hallo!

Vid Ayer vid at svaksha.com
Tue Dec 23 05:12:07 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM, Sarah Barbour <sarah.barbour at gmail.com> wrote:

> i've been using ubuntu on and off for the past two years and wish to
> contribute in more ways than simply spreading the word.  i'm
> interested in helping to improve the usability of ubuntu. i've looked
> briefly, but there don't seem to be any immediately findable usability
> groups; could someone point me in the right direction?

Welcome Sarah, ... usability is of interest to me too but afaik there
is no SIG here :(  The Art team handles art work but if you peek
upstream into the Gnome project, which has a full-fledged team for
Usability, it may be faster.  You can mail them at usability at gnome.org
as a lot of Gnome flows into Debian->Ubuntu :)

ihth,
--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com || Dreams are not what you see in your
sleep, but dreams are that, which do not allow you to sleep ~
Dr.APJKalam ||