[UbuntuWomen] "Feminist in Training"

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 30 11:39:08 UTC 2008

While browsing the Ubuntu planet this morning I followed a link from a
post by Benjamin Mako Hill to land on this site of his:

http://wiki.mako.cc/Feminist_in_Training

It delighted me. Feminists tend to get a lot of flak for attacking and
being generally disagreeable, which naturally leads to the message
getting lost and people getting defensive. These two women instead
took a friendly and pro-active approach to fixing something they
thought was wrong and were rewarded by a subject who was agreeable to
placing their additional sticker on his laptop.

Bravo ladies.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com