[UbuntuWomen] article in the Dutch Linux Magazine

Matthias Urlichs smurf at smurf.noris.de
Sun Aug 24 22:01:43 BST 2008

Brenda Wallace:
> i remember flosspoll's claim that between 1-2% of opensource
> contributers are women. (i'd like to check that number but their
> server is timing out on me).
> This seems waaaaaaay lower than my own experience too.
Hmm. Thinking back to last year's German Ubuntu conference ("Ubucon"),
and without me having counted people, that fraction of women feels about

Matthias Urlichs   |   {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de   |  smurf at smurf.noris.de
 - -
Unknown person(s) stole the American flag from its pole in Etra Park sometime
between 3pm Jan 17 and 11:30 am Jan 20.  The flag is described as red, white
and blue, having 50 stars and was valued at $40.
		-- Windsor-Heights Herald "Police Blotter", Jan 28, 1987