No subject

Tue Apr 29 15:47:36 BST 2008

something like "They insulted me on #$CHANNEL so I decided that this technology
isn't worth it." I even talked to someone on #vim (on Freenode) who claimed
the #emacs people insulted him so much until he decided to switch to Vim
while having used Emacs for many years. And these were mostly men.

{{{{
[Venus] - I hope I'm not invoking a "Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus"
fallacy here.
}}}}

Women also need to know better than to give up. In fact, that's probably
the single best advice I can give.

Well, I'd rather stop now.

But keep up the good work. Let me know if there's anything I can
do to help. I'm not promising I will help, as I have many other things I like
to do to contribute to free software and free content. But I still would be
interested to know about tasks that I may be interested in doing.

Cheers from Tel Aviv,

    Shlomi Fish

P.S: I also like #ubuntu-women on IRC from what I've seen.