[UbuntuWomen] Free Ego :)

Kadambari Devarajan kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 04:05:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

Here's the quasi-mandatory intro to the list :)
I'm Kadambari Devarajan and live in Chennai, India. I'm pursuing my
integrated Masters in Software Engineering in one of the many Engineering
schools that abound the country, and am currently in my fourth year. I'll be
graduating next year and am currently hunting for grad schools in the US to
pursue doctoral studies in Computer Science.
I've been using Ubuntu since 2006, at home and was excited to intern at a
startup last year where my project leader was, incidentally, obsessed with
ubuntu and thereby hangs a tale. The project ( which was on Sentiment
Analysis involving Support Vector Machines, NLP etc.) was a resounding
success.
I'm interning at another startup this year and summer promises to be a busy
one with the internship, GRE,TOEFL,grad school hunting and tonnes to learn
and code....
I've been using Linux since 2004, from before I joined college and was
instrumental in starting a linux user group here and it has been mighty fun.
I've learnt a lot along the way and hope I can help give back atleast a
fraction of everything I've learnt.

Cheers,
KD.
--