[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu4girls projetc

daiana heinrich xdaiana at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 23:44:53 UTC 2007

first of all: hello and sorry i'm interferring....

i'm Daiana and new into this group

and i'm a goth. but i see it the other way, i like
black and therefore identified myself with the goth
movement. and not the opposite way.

but: i don't like the way an idea (ok, maybe not
embraced by all of us) is criticized instead of being
improved.

well... associating girls with pink doesn't seem ok to
me, i hate pink too. that's the weak point of the idea
that started the discussion.

but the positive is: someone is making efforts to make
linux, especially ubuntu, popular. this deserves
respect.

so: why stuck on principles we can't change so easily?
just take that what we have and make the best of it!
in this very situation i'll rephrase: let us just not
argue ”why pink”, but, if it's necessary, use pink,
but give the girls, women, ladies etc. a start into
the linux world!

best wishes
Daiana