[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu4girls projetc

Danyelle Gragsone ladynikon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 22:49:24 UTC 2007

I could care less if purple is a darker shade  of pink.  I still like
the color purple.  I don't use colors to make a statement.
Realistically the only time I see that happen is when people designate
a color for a gender.  I just think that one should be careful when
labeling something.

It seems in the area that the author is in.. pink is a fav among the
girls.  If thats true than go ahead and make a girly ubuntu theme
based on that.  But please make sure that when doing this the other
girls who may not be into that sort of thing is included into it.

Danyelle