[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Open Week: Ubuntu Women Session

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 15 12:05:13 UTC 2007

Hey folks,

I was asked to do a session for Ubuntu Open Week on this project. I'm
going to draw heavily from Belinda and Melissa's sessions back in
April:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekfeisty/women
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/openweekfeisty/women2

As well as adding some updated information about the status of the
project and some historical corrections.

But I wanted to open it up to everyone so we all have our say. Is
there anything you think would be valuable for me to say during this
session that was not previously addressed? Anything that was addressed
that I should particularly highlight?

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua