[UbuntuWomen] The case for pink (was Re: Ubuntu4girls project)

Elizabeth Wandersee elizabeth_wandersee at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 04:15:33 UTC 2007

Alright, I can see that everyone has an opinion on the color pink, but where exactly is this "forbidden color" being used. Is it something people would be able to change and customize to their own liking? If so, let's not dwell on the subject. If it's not something the user would be able to change, why don't we see what our core audience would like instead of having all of us argue about what's right and what's wrong. Everyone having their opinion is great, but when everyone disagrees, nothing gets done. What's important is the development of Ubuntu made by women. That's why we're all here isn't it?

Liz