[UbuntuWomen] Team Reporting and Classroom Update

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 22 18:14:47 UTC 2007

Hey folks,

Today is team reporting day, but since it's been such a quiet month we
don't really have anything to report and I'm going to skip it.

I spoke with Ryan Kavanagh the other day and the Classroom Project[0]
will be getting a mailing list very soon. Once that's in place I'll be
inviting people to join it and we'll start the coordination for moving
forward with this. Sorry there has been so much delay, I know there
are several folks interested in getting started.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com