[UbuntuWomen] CORRECTION Re: Some will never learn...

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:30:37 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 19:57 -0400, Matt Good wrote:

> Though of course you may want to remove the language in question from
> your blog before rejoining.

Curiously other people (eg Matthew Garrett) swear all the time. I've not
noticed anyone campaigning for them to be removed.. fancy that!

I think it might well be best if I'm removed from the women's planet
too. It's that or make more friends-only live journal posts, which I'd
rather not do.

I don't do enough in Ubuntu to care. Other open source/free content
projects are currently much more fun.