[UbuntuWomen] Some will never learn...

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Mar 27 15:06:12 UTC 2007

Le Mardi, 27. Mars 2007, Joel Bryan Juliano a écrit :
> On 3/27/07, Myriam Schweingruber <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:
> >
> > I will certainly not keep my mouth shut and take action, contrary to some
> > of
> > you I don't think this should simply be ignored, because it will continue
> > and
> > this has to stop one day. I want to be able to do my work without such
> > crap,
> > so ignoring it is not the solution.

> I think the Ubuntu code of conduct should be updated with the following
> rules.
>
> 1. Don't PM the Ubuntu members specially the opposite sex asking their age,
> their pictures, marital status
> and the usual crap, because they are crossing the line by doing so, and
> subjected to be expelled from the
> Ubuntu community.
>
> 2. Don't even be interested on the opposite sex because that's crap.

Joel, this is not a matter to joke about.  Especially as an Ubuntero you
should be a little more respectful.

If you don't understand the point: women don't want to be bothered on
technical lists, forums or chats because they are women. Never heard that men
are asked for personal informations like pictures on such lists, so why
should women be.

Regards, Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org