[UbuntuWomen] Some will never learn...

bapoumba bapoumba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:26:59 UTC 2007

> On 3/27/07, Myriam Schweingruber
> <schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch> wrote:

> > I will certainly not keep my mouth shut and take action, contrary to some
> of
> > you I don't think this should simply be ignored, because it will continue
> and
> > this has to stop one day. I want to be able to do my work without such
> crap,
> > so ignoring it is not the solution.
> >
> > Greets, Myriam

Hey Myriam,

I also think that talking about it, making clear this is not
acceptable (and from both men and women points of view) is the only
way to go.
My perception is that the Ubuntu community is very friendly overall,
even if I have already been through this too.

>On 3/27/07, Joel Bryan Juliano <joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think the Ubuntu code of conduct should be updated with the following
> rules.
>
> 1. Don't PM the Ubuntu members specially the opposite sex asking their age,
> their pictures, marital status
>  and the usual crap, because they are crossing the line by doing so, and
> subjected to be expelled from the
> Ubuntu community.
>
> 2. Don't even be interested on the opposite sex because that's crap.
>
> Sounds good?

Oh please ... Tell me this was as a very poor taste joke.

Cheers to you, Myriam,

Isabelle.

--
bapoumba