[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Live Presentation

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:41:22 UTC 2007

Congratulations Belinda!

Wishing you all the luck for the conference

I would like to inform everybody of a successful participation of Ubuntu
(Phils loco team) in the IPD-EU organized event here at Shangrila Hotel,
Manila.

There were also a number of us women ubuntu users who were there.

You can take a look at the blogs and some pics created and taken by my
friends.

http://fossyfrancis.blogspot.com
http://loktarogar.blogspot.com/
http://villageidiotsavant.blogspot.com/

Sorry to have not been a bit active lately since I am more than a month
pregnant.

God Bless!

Yolynne

--
"I want to be part of the Salt of the earth"
yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm