[UbuntuWomen] Please support me next Tuesday!

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 25 19:03:33 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 04:09:51PM +0200, Myriam Rita Schweingruber wrote:
> Tuesday, June 26, 13:00 UTC (which is 15:00 Swiss local time)
>
> As I will be running for Ubuntu membership, I need people to support me during
> this meeting. So please, those who know and like me, join the meeting if you
> can!

I'll be there, go Myriam!

Be sure to say something in #ubuntu-women when the time comes, I'll be
at work so I can't pay super close attention.

> You can find my details in my wiki page:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MyriamSchweingruber
>
> Don't hesitate to send me comments if the wiki could/should be improved.

You might want to check out what dinda did:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelindaLopez

At the bottom there is that "Cheers from the Community" section where
people who couldn't attend were able to put a word in - you can start it
out by posting the link to Jono's comment in the mailing list archive :)

Elizabeth Bevilacqua // lyz at ubuntu.com
Ubuntu Women Project: www.ubuntu-women.org
Ubuntu PA US LoCo Team: www.meetlinux.com