[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Rashunda Tramble rashunda at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:39:54 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Switzerland. My name is Rashunda and I live just outside of
Zuerich. I've been using Ubuntu for a few weeks now and I'm extremely,
extremely happy with it.  I've been a Windows/Mac user for a while, but I
believe in the spirit of open source software. Therefore, I'm happy to
support anything that furthers the cause.

Best regards,
Rashunda
http://www.rashundatramble.com
http://www.rashonista.com

--
"If Rosa Parks had taken a poll before she sat down in the bus in
Montgomery, she'd still be standing."  – Mary Frances Berry