[UbuntuWomen] registering to edit wiki (and some links)

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jan 17 12:10:58 UTC 2007

Was there a specific error that you were encountering? Or was it just
timing out? This could help us diagnose the problem. I don't seem to be
having any trouble with it this morning.

All pages should be editable by regular users.

Cheers,

Lyz

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 12:21:12AM -0500, t u wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a problem with http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UserPreferences ? I
> tried to login / register (?) to add some links [1] [2] to one of the
> pages [3] but I just couldn't...
>
> thanks.
>
> [1]
> http://www.venturebeat.com/contributors/2007/01/02/the-hidden-engineering-gender-gap/
> [2] http://www.venturebeat.com/contributors/2007/01/04/a-modest-proposal/
> [3] http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Links (I was going to add a "News"
> section to the main page if I found it to be editable by regular users
> though)...

Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com