[UbuntuWomen] Call for planet bloggers!

bapoumba bapoumba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:36:32 UTC 2007

Hello!

My English Ubuntu category is already in Planet Ubuntu Users:
http://bapoumba.free.fr/?cat=5
http://www.ubuntuweblogs.org/

I do not know if it is okay to get it in an additional planet (if it
is ethical, I mean). So I set up another category "Women in FOSS":
http://bapoumba.free.fr/?cat=10

Please fell free to browse these two categories (other ones are in
French), and let me know what to do. I already use my real name in
Planet Ubuntu Users: Isabelle Duchatelle.
I first started that blog for my friends and I, also as a place to
have my little Ubuntu tips and tricks handy, and just got caught up in
it ;-D

Cheers,

Isabelle.

On 2/27/07, Yolynne Medina <yolynne at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mine is
>
> http://yolynne.wordpress.com
>
> Thanks!
>
> yolynne
>

> On 2/26/07, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> > As mentioned in the latest meeting notes, we are able to add things to
> > the website again and we'd like more contributions to our Planet:
> >
> > http://planet.ubuntu-women.org/
> >
> > Your blog doesn't have to be specifically about Ubuntu, but it can be!
> > We're just looking for blogs of women in our group and using Ubuntu.
> >
> > You can either reply to this on list (and get exposure for your blog!)
> > or mail me offlist with:
> >
> > - A link to your blog
> > - Your name (this can be real or nickname, it will appear on the site)
> >
> > The only requirement is the blog has an RSS/Atom/aggregation method -
> > most blogs do (including those on livejournal, bloglines and wordpress).
> > If you aren't sure if your blog has this, just drop me an email and I'll
> > help out.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > - Lyz/pleia2, who is looking forward to adding more blogs to her reading
> >   list :)
> >
> > --
> > Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
> > http://www.princessleia.com
> >
> > --

> "I want to be part of the Salt of the earth"
> yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm
> google talk: yolynne
> skype: ynmedina
> Mobile: +639062199524
> irc (server: irc.freenode.net #iosn, #ubuntu-ph, #ubuntu-women) nick:
> ulinskie

bapoumba