[UbuntuWomen] Call for planet bloggers!

Meg Kurdziolek meg.kurdziolek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:22:05 UTC 2007

I have a blog :)
http://megthekiwi.theanykey.com/

I don't just talk about ubunut/computing... I usually talk about my latest
adventures, grad school woes and accomplishments, how I'm doing with my
running and other new years resolutions, etc. I'm trying to update it every
week or every other week. (Also, I use wordpress, so everything should be
just peachy with the RSS feed.)

Sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more blogs.
~Meg