[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Yolynne Medina yolynne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 22:29:56 UTC 2007

Hi there Kay!

Cool to know that...
Would you like to join in with us in creating a presentation about women in
FOSS?

hope to hear from you,

yolynne

On 2/14/07, Kay Nettle <pkn at cs.utexas.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found the ubuntu-women's web site while doing some research on a mtab
> issue.
> I work for the CS dept at the University of Texas at Austin.  I do admin
> work on our Linux and Mac boxes.  We've been running Ubuntu since Warty,
> before that we were running Debian.  We probably have around 450-500 linux
> boxes.
>
> Kay Nettle

" Understanding leads to respect; respect leads to compassion; compassion
leads to love for one another" - Tita Sicat, PhD
"I am the Gatekeeper of My Destiny" - Nacho Libre
"If you're going to be thinking, you may as well think big" - Donald Trump
"Poverty is the Road to Ingenuity"
"The Best Things in LIFE are FREE"

Contact Details:
yahoo messenger : yolynne.rm
google talk: yolynne
skype: ynmedina
chikka: +639062199524
meebo: yolynne
gizmo: ynmedina
ekiga: ynmedina
irc (server: irc.freenode.net #iosn) nick: ulinskie

YM's OpenGPG key: 0x3C45D3D4