[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Article in Full Circle Magazine

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 15:16:01 UTC 2007

On Dec 21, 2007 6:55 PM, Elizabeth Bevilacqua <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The latest Full Circle Magazine, Issue 8, has a column from Vid Ayer
> on the Ubuntu Women Project, on page 30:
>
> http://www.fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-8/

darn... wanted to post it to the list after blogging and it just
slipped. Thanks Lyz.

> It's pretty much just an overview of the project, but hopefully the
> exposure will be helpful to the project, especially since it was

Something i would like is : Highlighting each volunteer and the work
they do in Ubuntu and other Foss projects they are involved in. This I
think will help rope in more contributors (besides the awareness
part). Whenever any courses are held we can write about that mentor
and the upstream project they are involved in. What do y'all think ?

soon 350 words would be limiting :-)

--
Wishes,

Vid