[UbuntuWomen] [ubuntu-marketing] UWN #51: "... and this evenincluded some wi

NurseGirl thealp+ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:18:35 UTC 2007

I've been off sick for months, with a plan to come back to the
community in August, and what a week to start getting back involved.

I'd suggest that we talk to Jono Bacon, as his role is community
manager, and this is as much (or more) a community issue as it is a
corporate operations issue. He's been very insightful and good at
bringing reconciliation in the past. His blog says that he finishes
his vacation on Wednesday, UK time., so probably just a couple hours
after when this post is finished.

I know what it's like to come back from vacation, but if he hasn't
responded in a day or so, we should email the links to both
mailing-list threads to him.

NurseGirl