[UbuntuWomen] [ubuntu-marketing] UWN #51: "... and this even included some wives"

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 7 10:46:09 UTC 2007

On 8/7/07, Martin Albisetti <argentina at gmail.com> wrote:
> While I understand that could of been rephrased better, I would also
> like to point out that we work very hard on a weekly basis to get this
> newsletter out the best as possible, with many little people.

Of course, and the team does a great job, which is why I read it each
time it comes out :)

> I would appreciate much more then 2 emails with full paragraphs to two
> public emailing lists having you look through  the actual UWN, which
> has a very open process of writing it (directly on the wiki) and a
> very predictable release schedule (every sunday).

At the bottom of the UWN it says:

"Please feel free to contact us regarding any concerns or suggestions
by either sending an email to ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com or by
using any of the other methods on the Ubuntu Marketing Team Contact
Information Page"

So I chose the former. If you don't want suggestions to come to this
list you might consider changing this (sorry for sending another
suggestion to this list if it's not appropriate, but I still don't
know what the better outlet is)

Unfortunately I don't have time to contribute to the UWN full time due
to my other obligations with Ubuntu. I'm quite surprised that I
received such a defensive reply when I was just trying to offer a
suggestion, if this is the kind of response I'm going to receive each
time I offer a suggestion I won't bother anymore.

- Lyz/pleia2

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com