[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Open Session on the U-W Project, 23 & 26 April

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Mon Apr 23 16:33:11 UTC 2007

Hi folks,
   just wanted to remind everyone that there will be two sessions on
the Ubuntu-Women Project during this week's Ubuntu Open Week.  The
first session is today, Monday 23 April at 1900 UTC in #ubuntu-
classroom and the second will be held Thursday, 26 April at 1500
UTC.  I was asked by Jono Bacon to give a short overview of the
project and then we will have a Question & Answer session with
question coming from the #ubuntu-classroom-chat channel.  Logs will
also be posted up after the session.  If anyone has any comments/
additions to what you think needs to be covered in the session,
please feel free to send them to me.

More info on Open Week can be found at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Lots of great sessions this week so please stop in when you have a
chance.

regards,

Dinda