[UbuntuWomen] Some will never learn...

Amanda Angell amandaangell at spin.net.au
Sun Apr 1 06:48:20 UTC 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 3:45 pm, t u wrote:
> Amanda Angell wrote:
> > [snip] It just means that women will congregate around the better sites
> > (or start their own) in the future [snip]
>
> There won't be any "better sites" if no one fights back though...

There already are better sites out there than the *one* I don't go to anymore.
What's the point of trying to make all the bad ones good? Sounds like a fight
that we'll never win, certainly not everywhere.

The internet isn't all doom-and-gloom for women. There are more positive
things we can be doing with our time. :)

Amanda.