[UbuntuWomen] Profiles

bapoumba bapoumba at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 22:40:17 UTC 2006

2006/7/2, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at princessleia.com>:

> Thanks Isabelle!
>
> I've added you to the page, you can view it here:
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/bapoumba
>
> If you need to make edits to this, you can log into the wiki and hit
> "Edit(Text)" or "Edit(GUI)" on your page.
>

> - Lyz, who just learned how to use a wiki this week

Hi again Liz, and all of you :-)

it's been quite a long time ... Time is passing by faster than ever.

So I did want to edit my profile recently, as i got involved in translating
Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter in french, and a beginners guide from french to
english, but I could not manage to log in, neither create a new profile
(looks like my my email is already in the database, preventing me from
creating a profile, bapoumba, Isabelle or IsabelleDuchatelle not working). I
am quite puzzled.

Any idea about what I am doing wrong ?
Thank you so much,
Isabelle