[UbuntuWomen] introduction

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Fri Oct 20 15:14:19 UTC 2006

Hi Liz,
   I once lived in NZ for a short time a few years ago;  Lower Hutt
near Wellington.  I'm now in Galveston, Texas.  Welcome.

Just wondering if you or anyone is planning on attending the Linux
conf au in Sydney, 15 Jan 2007?  There's a LinuxChix minconf on
Tuesday the 16th. If budgets allow I am making plans to attend.

I'm also making plans to attend the upcoming Mountain View UDS for
"feisty fawn" in California, 5 - 10 Nov.  I attended the one in Paris
and even though I was a bit lost at times, I wanted to see first hand
the folks behind the Ubuntu movement.  I'm very interested in the
LoCo groups though I've yet to find a good one in this area.  I'm
curious to see if others find LinuxChix or Ubuntu Women to be their
own sort of LoCo Team?

cheers,

Belinda, aka dinda