[UbuntuWomen] RE: Ubuntu-Women

Julie Miller julie at Apress.com
Tue May 2 18:13:49 UTC 2006

Thank you Robin! And hello to everyone else...as I mentioned, I'd love to donate some books and Apress goodies to help get the message out.

_______________________
Julie Miller
Product Marketing Manager
Apress
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 219
Berkeley, CA  94710

510.549.5930 x 126 phone
510.549.5939 fax

julie_miller at apress.com
see what's new at www.apress.com
The Expert's Voice TM

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Sonefors [mailto:ozamosi at flukkost.nu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:29 AM
To: Julie Miller
Cc: ubuntu-women at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Ubuntu-Women

Hi Julie

This sounds hugely interesting - thanks a lot!

However, I'm not the one you should send these books to, since I'm
barely active in Ubuntu Women (not being a women myself and all :) ).
I'm sending a copy of this mail to the Ubuntu Women Mailing list, and
I'll let them decide who should have these books.

Again: thanks a lot!

Robin