[UbuntuWomen] planet

Jonathan Carter jonathan at ubuntu.com
Mon May 1 07:19:31 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-29 at 19:57 +0600, Vid Ayer wrote:
> TBH, I don't know who sets the rules for this here.  So the following
> is just */me thinking out loud* ... My blog is anything but technical.
> Its about 'me', and life around me as its seen and understood. That
> said If I had to maintain a blog under a specific criteria, I would
> lose interest pretty quickly. /*end thoughts.

Perhaps it might be good to have blogs from Ubuntu women who are not too
technical. It would show non-Ubuntu women (sorry for the term) that
women who use Linux aren't cyborgs or something, but that they are real
people. You see this a lot on the other planets too, people blog about
all kinds of stuff, and not just technology.

/my 1c

Jonathan