Translations (was: Re: [UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu-Women team on Lauchpad

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Tue Mar 21 06:41:26 UTC 2006

Hello everyone :)

On 20/03/2006, at 2:12 PM, || vid || wrote:

> Am happy that you are handling the translators team and you are right
> it makes sense to restrict membership to translators working on a
> particular task. Most teams using Rosetta do that anyway.

Svaksha, if it's OK with you (and the team) for me to manage the
translations, will I need admin capacity for the U-W team? I was
looking for the translation options for the team, and couldn't see
them. I'd like to set things up soon, so I have information ready for
our new translators. :)

I haven't done this on Launchpad before, so I'll need to learn as I
go. (Story of my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :D )

> Rosetta also
> has a mailing list for users[1] among other lists[2].

Yes, I'm not sure if I'm still a member or not. I wasn't able to keep
up with the list, but I'll need to re-join and make it a higher
priority during the U-W translation process.

Thanks for reminding me about the Rosetta lists. :)