[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu-Women team on Lauchpad

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Mon Mar 20 02:38:19 UTC 2006

Hi everyone :)

On 20/03/2006, at 1:28 AM, || vid || wrote:

> Ubuntu-Women team[1] is where membership is open to all (no approval
> is required). Just click on the links and sign in to join. If you have
> any trouble just ping here.
>
> What do you all think ?
>
> [0] https://launchpad.net/projects/ubuntu-women
> [1] https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-women

Svaksha, I clicked on each link, and Launchpad logged me in
automatically both times. However, when I went back to my own
Launchpad page, it said I was not a member of any teams. :(

How do I join the teams?

Plus, Launchpad just said it's going offline for maintenance in "27
minutes".

My teenage daughter hates that. She's an embryo graphic artist, and
spends most of her online time on the DeviantArt site (not so
deviant, lots of great art, many millions of members), of which she
is a member. Its regular down-time is always when she's awake and
using it (the usual combination ;) ).

We protest at S. Hemisphere discrimination!

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)