[UbuntuWomen] Introduction?

June Bug junebugofsmaq at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 06:50:43 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot Ndapewa (I dont know how to pronounce it!). I will definitely go thru the sites. Am trying to take in as much as I can on Open source, so yeah your help is most appreciated! Thank you once again!
June

Ndapewa Hangula <hangulanv at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi June,
Welcome to the list.

There is so much reading on the net on Open Source. This is my favourite website on open source (actually two): http://www.bellevuelinux.org/reasons_to_convert.html and http://debianhelp.co.uk/tools.htm

Hope this helps,

Kindest regards,
Pewa

June Bug <junebugofsmaq at yahoo.com> wrote: Hello folks... This is June from India. I'm doing my first year in BA.. and am planning to change over to a BCA next year.  Totally new to Linux ..jus started using SUSE and am trying to read books based on it.
Any sort of help/advice/suggestions are most welcome as I am a newbie and any sort of help would help me steer in the right direction
Thank you!