[UbuntuWomen] New moderators required

|| vid || svaksha at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:45:10 UTC 2006

Hello :-)

Are you cool when faced with trollers and can handle any nastiness
politely and with panache  ??   ... Just what we need :-)

Two moderator (preferably women) spots for this list are up for grabs.

Responsibilities :

- Attend to usual admin tasks.
- Approx.  half hour (more or less) per week (currently its just a few
minutes due to low traffic but may change)
- Follow the Ubuntu Code of conduct and enforce it if required.
- Collaborate and work as a team.

Think you are up to it ... Write to me about your interests,
Ubuntu/other volunteer work, previous experience moderating a list (or
the lack thereof) and we will be happy to have you aboard :-)

--
|| vid ||