[ubuntu-women] mails to the list

|| vid || svaksha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:48:57 UTC 2006

On 3/9/06, Lucia Mazzoni <lucia at spippola.it> wrote:
> || vid || wrote:
>
> > Btw, would you like all replies to be sent to the list as default or
> > not ? although its not the norm afaik.
>
> IMHO reply to the list is better because we are using this list as a
> sort of "chat room" but we belongs to very very different timezone :).

Not exactly :-) UbuntuWomen[0] *is* intended to be a "technical
ubuntu-related" chat room if you must.  We have a mailing-list
"sounder" which is our list version of a 'general chat room' (if that
is what you are looking for).
Otherwise there is LinuxChix[1] who have among other lists[2] , an
exclusive list for women only[3] where posts are not archived.

--
|| vid ||

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWomen
[1] http://www.linuxchix.org/