[ubuntu-women] introduction

Lucia Mazzoni lucia at spippola.it
Tue Mar 7 18:58:29 UTC 2006

|| vid || wrote:

 I would like to see  women speak-up here and ask Ubuntu-related
> questions.  For starters, how about all the 60+ members
> introducing(*)  themselves and that includes the men too :-)

Hi, I'm Lucia, from Italy.
I'm system administrator of a small italian company, and I'm involved in
local/national associations about Linux and free software.
I've installed Ubuntu on my laptops (home and work) and on the very very
old iMAC of my daughter. At work there are only a few linux desktops and
some debian-sarge servers.
My "activism" on FLOSS and Linux was to organise (not alone!)  seminars
or  conferences. I don't know if I can do something useful for the
community but I'm lucky to be here.
Last but not least: my english is not very good, so I apologize.
ciao
Lucia
--
The answer is 42.